Hues of the Violet Garden is an event that debuted in Genshin Impact update 2.6. It centers around Inazuma’s beautiful Irodori Festival and lets you participate in four different sub-events as a celebration.
This page tells you everything you need to know about the Hues of the Violet Garden event, including the four sub-events and how to complete them, event quests, and how to get the 4-star Hydro character, Xingqiu, for free.
Are you looking for a specific section? Click here to automatically scroll to this one…
Event Preview Tints of the Purple Garden
Event Shades of the Purple Garden started on April 7, 2022and cross to April 25, 2022. In it, you participate in the Irodori Festival to win prizes like Primogems, Crown of Insight, Hero’s Wit, and more.
It is divided into four phases, each unlocking every other day until April 13. Each phase includes a set of event quests, some of which you must complete in order to unlock sub-events.
Sub-events of the Hues of the Violet Garden event include:
- The moon and the stars fit
- Theater Mechanicus (available April 9)
- Clash of Lone Blades (available April 11)
- The Flower Court (available April 11)
How to Start Purple Garden Hues
There are two conditions to unlock the event:
- Reach Adventure Rank 30
- Complete the Archon quest “Chapter II, Act I – Ritou’s Escape Plan”
If you need to increase your Adventure Rank further to participate, check out our How to Increase Your Adventure Rank Quickly in Genshin Impact guide.
Although not mandatory, it is also recommended to complete:
- Act II of Raiden Shogun’s story quest “Transient Dreams”
- Kamisato Ayato’s Story Quest “The Falling Leaves of Firmiana”
- Sangonomiya Kokomi Story Quest “Warrior’s Dreams Like Spring Grass Renewal”
If you’d rather start the event without completing the recommended story quests, you can select “Quick Start” from the Hues of the Violet Garden event menu to bypass them.
The Violet Garden event quest hues are called Legends of the Kasen and Irodori Anecdotes. Both are divided into parts, each unlocking every other day until April 13.
Legends of the Kasen includes:
- True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act I – The Strange Story of Suikou’s Drunk Dye
- True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act II – What the Blue Flowers Left Behind
- True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act III – A new paint job in Pale Scarlet
- True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act IV – The Palace Dyed Black
Irodori Anecdotes includes:
- Festival proceedings: Part 1 – A story for you
- Festival Proceedings: Part 2 – About That Time We Saved Tanuki’s Photo Board
- Festival Proceedings: Part III – Statue of His Excellency the Almighty Narukami Ogosho Statue Buyer’s Guide, God of Thunder
- Festival Proceedings: Part 4 – Correspondents, Book Reviewers and the Super Lucky General
The moon and the stars fit
The Moon and Stars Inscribe is a photography mini-game. The bards Ootomo and Lenne seek the Traveler’s help to help them find inspiration for their poems. There are three tasks to complete, each unlocking one day at a time until April 9.
To start the sub-event, you must first unlock it by completing “True Tales of the Violet Garden: Act I – The Strange Tale of Suikou’s Tipsy Tincture” Legends of the Kasen Event Quest – the complete guide for which can be found here.
First appearing during Lantern Rite 2021, Theater Mechanicus was rebroadcast during the Hues of the Violet Garden event, starting April 9, 2022.
This is a tower defense minigame where you have to defeat monsters before they escape by building towers known as Mechanici.
Clash of the Lone Blades
Clash of Lone Blades is a sword fight sub-event, unlocked on April 11, 2022.
In it, you fight against a martial artist using Parry attacks with the traveler to earn rewards such as Primogems and Hero’s Wit.
The flowery courtyard
The Flower Court is the fourth and final sub-event of Hues of the Violet Garden. It unlocked on April 11, 202 and lasts until the end of the Hues of the Violet Garden event.
During the sub-event, you complete the Flower Courtyard Challenges for Florist Inazuman Fushizome, which involves building Flower Courtyards based on specific themes.
How to get Xingqiu for free
During the Hues of the Violet Garden event, you can get the 4-star Hydro character, Xingqiu, for free by completing four specific sub-event tasks.
The tasks to unlock Xingqui are as follows:
- Complete the poem on the subject of “separation”
- Score 1500 in Springtide Advent: Show of Force
- Achieve victory in “Versus the Mightiest Warrior!” in serious or greater difficulty
- Complete the fourth “Floral Theme”
Following: Kasen Event Quest Legends
Was this guide helpful to you?
How Long to Beat: All Xbox Game Pass Games Added
Elden Ring, like Dark Souls before it, can be difficult. Hopefully we can make it a little easier with some tips. Here are 11 things to do first in Elden Ring. From learning how to get your horse to leveling up, there are plenty of things in Elden Ring that will make your life easier if you do them first. To prepare you to fight all the bosses, get the most out of all the classes, and the most efficient way to use your magic and navigate the maps, check out this Elden Ring gameplay and guide video to give you the help you need to succeed.
Check out the trailer for Avatar: The Waterway, the next movie starring Zoe Saldana, Sam Worthington, Sigourney Weaver, Stephen Lang, Cliff Curtis, Joel David Moore, CCH Pounder, Edie Falco, Jemaine Clement and Kate Winslet . More than a decade after the events of the first film, Avatar: The Waterway begins to tell the story of the Sully family (Jake, Neytiri and their children), the troubles that follow them, the struggles they do to keep each other safe, the battles they fight to stay alive and the tragedies they endure. Avatar: The Way of Water, directed by James Cameron, will be released in theaters on December 16, 2022.